Austin Butler (born August 17, 1991) is an American actor who is best known for his roles as James “Wilke” Wilkerson in the television series Switched at Birth and Jordan Gallagher on Ruby & the Rockits. He has also played the role of Tex Watson in the 2019 movie Once upon a time in Hollywood.
|Birthdate||August 17, 1991|
|Age||30 years old|
- Austin Butler was born on August 17, 1991.
- Austin’s zodiac sign is Leo.
- Austin was born in Anaheim, CA.
- Austin Butler has a net worth of $1 million to $10 million.
- Austin Butler is popular for being a successful TV Actor.
How tall is Austin Butler? Austin stands at a height of 6 feet or 1.83 meters tall and he weighs 68 kg or 149.91 lb.
The American actor has blue-colored eyes and blonde hair. His zodiac sign is Leo.
|Height||in centimeters: 183 cm, in meters: 1.83 m, in feet inches: 6 ft.|
|Weight||in kilogram: 68 kg, in pounds: 149.91 lb|
|Hair color||Natural blonde|
|Body Measurements||40-15-29 in|
Austin Butler was in a relationship with Vanessa Hudgens since 2011. However, After a long relationship of 9 years, the pair decided to end their relationship in 2020.
As of 2021, Austin Butler is reportedly single and focused on his career.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Austin Butler has an estimated net worth of $4 Million as of 2021. He makes the majority of his income through his profession as a TV Actor.
- He was discovered by a background acting management company at the Orange Country Fair. He was just 13 years old at that time when he worked as a background actor and he enjoyed the acting job so much that he started taking acting classes afterward.
- Butler’s grabbed the biggest role of his career so far with the MTV fantasy series The Shannara Chronicles where he played Wil Ohmsford, a half-human, a half-elf who must save his world.
- Austin has also played the role of Manson Family member Charles “Tex” Watson in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.